About FUJIFILM Business Innovation Australia
Founded in 1960 in Australia, FUJIFILM Business Innovation Australia Pty Ltd (formerly Fuji Xerox Australia Pty Ltd) is a leading company in offering Australian organisations smarter ways of working with document-related solutions and services to help them succeed. We also sell, service and support world-class office multifunction devices, printers and production printers.
FUJIFILM Business Innovation have service and support coverage in all capital cities and through an Authorised Dealer network also have extensive regional sales and service coverage across 32 locations that sets us apart from anyone else in our industry.
FUJIFILM Business Innovation is also proud of the range of programs in which we participate that support the environment and communities in which we work.
We’re proud of the 60-year history in Australia of transforming the way people work through providing leading document-related solutions, services and technologies. Through our strong commitment to innovation and sustainability we will continue to provide smarter ways of working for years to come.
About The Fujifilm Group
FUJIFILM Business Innovation Australia Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of FUJIFILM Business Innovation Asia Pacific Pte Ltd. FUJIFILM Business Innovation Corp. Ltd. owns FUJIFILM Business Innovation Asia Pacific Pte Ltd. and is a wholly owned subsidiary FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation.
FUJIFILM Upstream Solutions Pty Ltd (Upstream) is a wholly owned subsidiary of FUJIFILM Business Innovation Australia, and one of Australia's leading managed print services providers.
As wholly owned subsidiary of FUJIFILM Business Innovation Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, FUJIFILM CSG Limited and its subsidiary FUJIFILM Codeblue Australia Pty Ltd provides IT managed services and office IT solutions to the Australian and New Zealand markets.
FUJIFILM Business Innovation Corp. distributes products and services throughout the Asia Pacific region with operations in Japan, Australia, Korea, the Philippines, Thailand, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, China (including Hong Kong and Taiwan), Myanmar, Cambodia, andIndonesia. FUJIFILM Business Innovation Corp. changed its corporate name from Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd. on April 1, 2021.
Driving Business Innovation
This mission embodies our commitment to continuously innovate and extend new frontiers that help businesses grow. We do this by;
- Providing outstanding products, services and solutions
- Optimising customer’s business processes across all work environments
- Implementing workflows that enable effective sharing of information and knowledge, thus allowing customer to further leverage on their organisational strengths
Corporate Philosophy and Vision
The Unchanging Values of the Fujifilm Group – We use leading-edge, proprietary technologies to provide top-quality products and services that contribute to the advancement of culture, science, technology, and industry, as well as improved health and environmental protection in society. Our overarching aim is to help enhance the quality of life of people worldwide.
Fujifilm Group's Ideals - Anchored by an open, fair and clear corporate culture and with leading-edge, proprietary technologies, Fujifilm is determined to remain a leading company by boldly taking up the challenge of developing new products and creating new value.
About Upstream Solutions
Multi-award recipients, Upstream Solutions are experts in architecting and delivering customised document, content and print solutions for any industry. With 30+ years’ experience, Upstream’s solutions improve efficiencies and optimise business processes such as Accounts Payable Automation, POD, HR onboarding, Compliance, Managed Print Services, as well as document storage and retrieval.
Pioneering some of the most innovative business workflows, Upstream helps map out the digital document journey for Australian companies. Upstream are focused on helping businesses work smarter, digitally.
Upstream Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of FUJIFILM Business Innovation Australia Pty Ltd.
For more information, visit www.upstream.com.au
About FUJIFILM CSG Limited
Founded in 1988, FUJIFILM CSG Limited has a proud 30-year history of providing print and business technology solutions in Australia and New Zealand. FUJIFILM CSG Limited has a national sales and service footprint in both countries concentrating on small-to-medium business (SMB) customers.
FUJIFILM CSG Limited’s product and service offering provides SMBs with access to the latest technologies with minimal capital outlay as well as a single point of contact for their entire office technology needs.
FUJIFILM CSG Limited employs approximately 670 staff as of September 2019 and operates out of 27 offices across Australia and New Zealand.
FUJIFILM CSG Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of FUJIFILM Business Innovation Asia Pacific Pte Ltd.
About FUJIFILM CodeBlue Australia
Beginning as small local businesses in Australia and New Zealand, FUJIFILM CodeBlue Australia has been providing high-level managed IT and technology solutions to small-to-medium businesses for almost 20 years. FUJIFILM CodeBlue Australia is the first trans-Tasman managed IT service provider dedicated to the SMB sector, with nine locations across the ANZ region.
FUJIFILM CodeBlue Australia specialises in providing managed IT support and cloud services, as well as business process and business intelligence services. FUJIFILM CodeBlue Australia partners with global technology brands to deliver comprehensive business and IT solutions for every size business
FUJIFILM CodeBlue Australia employs approximately 200 staff across Australia and New Zealand.
FUJIFILM CodeBlue Australia is a wholly owned subsidiary of FUJIFILM CSG Limited, and FUJIFILM CSG Limited is wholly owned by FUJIFILM Business Innovation Asia Pacific Pte Ltd.
- FUJIFILM Business Innovation global employees: 39,4831
- FUJIFILM Business Innovation Australia employees: 1,4501
- Strengths in: Innovation, Technology, Customer Service, Sustainability
- ISO 90012 since 1996
- Achieved Australia Quality Class3 in 1998
- ISO 140014 certified in 2004
- As of March 2019.
- ISO 9001:2008 specifies requirements for a quality management system where an organisation needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide product that meets customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Launched in 1997, Australia Quality Class (SQC) is the certification for the overall business excellence standard. Based on the internationally bench marked business excellence framework, the SQC provides organisations with a holistic model for managing a business for excellence. It has 7 categories, namely, Leadership, Planning, Information, People, Processes, Customers and Results.
- ISO 14001:2004 specifies requirements for an environmental management system to enable an organisation to develop and implement a policy and objectives which take into account legal requirements and other requirements to which the organisation subscribes, and information about significant environmental aspects. It applies to those environmental aspects that the organisation identifies as those which it can control and those which it can influence. It does not itself state specific environmental performance criteria.